iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It organizes and plays your digital music and video on your computer. It keeps all your content in sync. And it’s a store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime.
iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels — just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all more easily, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.
Visit the iTunes Store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. Browse around and have a listen. Preview a song before you buy it and get recommendations based on the music you love.
Or discover new music by going social with iTunes Ping. Follow your favorite artists and friends, find out what they’re listening to, and join the conversation with the world’s most passionate music fans.
Firstly, iTunes lets you import and manage your music files. It’s a great music library, giving you lots of ways to browse and organize your music. You can easily make playlists manually and set up automatic ones like ‘recently added’, that shows you what you imported over a set period of time. While iTunes doesn’t support some formats like FLAC, it’s still probably the best way to organize your music.
You can also browse and buy from the iTunes store. Here you can find music, podcasts, and video, plus anything you purchase is immediately available from any device where you sign into iTunes with your Apple account.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio players
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
- Mobile Device Support updated from 18.104.22.1689 to 22.214.171.124.
- Application Support updated from 7.0.2 to 7.1.
- Launch your favorite web browser from the Start menu, taskbar, or desktop.
- Navigate to www.apple.com/itunes/download or Click the Download link given Below.
- Click Download Now & Save. iTunes will now download.
- Then click Run when the download is complete. The iTunes installer will open.
- After that click Next.
- Click on Install when you’re satisfied with the installation parameters.
- Installation Finish, you can enjoy now.