Subtitle Edit is a free editor for video subtitles – a subtitle editor. With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video and much more. Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed). Import Blu-ray SUP titles or VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles and OCR to text srt subtitles. SUP to SRT, SUB to SRT. DVD to SRT. Requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0 or later.
This is the portable edition of Subtitle Edit. As the name implies, the app allows you to make modifications to your subtitle files. It supports a long list of formats for the input, such as SRT, XML, TXT, SUB, and RTF. Since installation is not required, you can store Subtitle Edit on a USB flash drive or any other removable device, save it to any computer and directly run its executable file.
What’s more important is that the Windows Registry does not receive new entries, and no leftover files can be found on the hard drive after program removal. Plus, you can carry Advanced Driver Updater with you whenever you’re on the move.
The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. Files can be loaded into the working environment via the file browser or “drag and drop” function. So, you can edit the start and end time, duration and each line of the subtitle, append another subtitle, copy a selected item as text to the Clipboard, split or merge lines, as well as apply a typewriter or karaoke effect, among others.
It is also possible to adjust all times, synchronize the subtitles to the corresponding movies while previewing clips in a built-in media player, let Subtitle Edit automatically fix common errors in the selected lines, translate text via Google Translate, as well as use the undo, redo and search functions.
Subtitle Edit also offers supports for backing up and restoring data and displays general subtitle statistics. It uses a moderate-to-high amount of CPU and system memory, has a good response time, and worked smoothly during our evaluation, without hanging, crashing or popping up error dialogs. All in all, Subtitle Edit is a feature-packed program for all users who want to seamlessly make subtitle adjustments.
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed).
- Create/add subtitle lines
- Translation helper (for manual translation)
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
- Import VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles (code is ripped from Subtitle Creator by Erik Vullings/Manusse)
- Can read and write UTF-8 and other Unicode files (besides ANSI)
- Show texts earlier/later
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors wizard
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Swedish to danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
- Google translation built-in, see https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/issues/3209 if it won’t work
- Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
- Effects: Typewriter and karaoke
- Can open subtitles embedded inside Matroska files
- History/undo manager
- Download From Given Link Below
- Install the Program
- Run the Setup
- Use Key to enable Subtitle Edit
- Done, Enjoy.
Download Crack Download Setup